Argentina is one immigrant friendly country in the world if all immigration policies and processes are followed accurately and diligently.
Travelling to the south American country requires one to obtain an entry visa but before you can apply for a visa, you need to be sure what type of visa you’re applying for such as :Transit visa|Tourist visa|Student visa||Business visa| Contracted Personnel visa
⏹Download the Argentina visa application form online
⏹Carefully fill in your details online and print out the hard copy.
Attach the following documents:
⏹6 months validity and unused visa pages for International passport.
⏹passport sized photograph with white background.
⏹Photocopy data page of your passport.
⏹Evidence of Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your financial expenses throughout your entire stay in Argentina.
⏹Proof of returned flight ticket indicating arrival and departure dates.
⏹bank account statement for the last 6 months.
⏹Police character clearance certificate issued by your country police authority,signed, sealed by a notary public.
For an employee travelling on vacation or tourism:
Letter to the Ambassador, stating the purpose of your visit to Argentina,the date of your expected arrival and your itinerary
- Letter of introduction from your employer, it must be on the company’s letter headed paper and duly
3.Your personal identity card.
⏹For an applicant seeking a business visa:
- Letter of invitation from the company or organisation inviting you, stating your reasons for your visit, your full details and the duration of your stay in Argentina.
- Letter of assurance from the company in Argentina that it will be financially responsible for your stay.
- Photocopy of company registration number.
- Photocopy of tax clearance certificate.
Pay the visa application processing fees
- Submit yourself for biometric fingerprint if required.
- Obtain appointment for visa interview.
- Complete all documents and submit.